Layout & Quotes
Easy-to-read, color-coded layouts with accurate deck pedestal locations. With some careful planning, your deck tiles and deck supports can be configured to ensure the most efficient design optimizing time and materials. Bison offers CAD details ready for download in DWG, Revit and PDF formats.
To Request a Take-off:
Please complete the following check list along with submitting architectural plans and deck elevations to us. As soon as we receive all these items, we can begin your product estimate. There is no charge for the first take-off but there may be a charge for multiple revision and changes. Allow 7-10 days for this service
Please download the Take-off Request Check List and complete the web form below.
Take Off Request Check List
- ___ Project Name
- ___ Project Location/Address
- ___ Projected start date
- ___ Architectural plan view or drawing of roof deck to scale:
- ___ Show locations of thresholds, drains, scuppers & other penetrations
- ___ Provide perimeter dimensions & form of containment
- ___ Direction of roof slope with all ridge lines (high points) and valleys
- ___ What is the cavity height (top of waterproofing plus insulation to bottom of surface material)?
- ___ Describe surface material. For example, 2’ x 2’ Bison Wood Tile, 2’ x 2’ Concrete Paver, etc.
- ___ What is the thickness of the of the surface material?
- OPTIONAL INFORMATION
- ___ Contractor and phone number
- ___ Architect and phone number
- Special considerations:
- ___ If deck is on grade (ground), show cavity height at door threshold and corners of deck.
- ___ If installing joist and plank, a framing plan is required.
- Building Type:
- Insulation and Manufacturer
- Waterproofing Material and Manufacturer
- Roofing Material and Manufacturer
- Bison Quick Quotes are designed to give a rough cost estimate for your project. It is not intended to calculate the deck supports or deck tiles required for ordering purposes.
- As you move closer to installing your project, obtain actual ‘as-built’ measurements from the job site and are ready to place an order, we can fine tune the estimate to reflect the actual parts needed for ordering.
- Great solution when project information is limited
- Provides an accurate paver, deck support count
- Please allow 3-5 business days
CAD Deck Design
- Provides a detailed account of what products are needed and where they go on the deck
- Drawings are delivered when products are purchased
- Please allow 7-10 business days