Create a level deck with Bison Deck Pedestals
Adjustable BISON Deck Pedestals elevate a variety of decking surface materials over rooftops, plazas, concrete patios, on-grade, in water features anywhere you want to build a deck. Our patented, screw-to-adjust pedestal assures precisely level and smooth decking surfaces over uneven surfaces so you can install stunning and sturdy decks over flat roofs, unsightly cracked concrete patios, parking spaces, etc.
- DECK SURFACES: Bison deck supports can use a variety of surface materials: wood tiles, concrete pavers, stone tiles and traditional-joist and-plank decking, allowing a variety of designs and accents for your project
- PATENTED HEIGHT INDICATORS: Audible and tactile alert when pedestal reaches maximum extension—prevents over-extension
- MATERIAL: Pre-assembled, high-density copolymer polypropylene with 20% post-industrial recycled material
- FOOTPRINT: Gravity-based system – no attachment needed. Broad pedestal footprint distributes the weight of the deck
- SPACER TABS: Ensure accurate spacing, secure pavers and allow water to drain. Impervious to mold, decay, freezing & thawing. Completely submersible for use in water features
- MADE IN THE USA: Bison deck pedestals manufactured in Denver, CO USA